Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Monday's Knitting






This is how the sock looked at the end of the day, Monday. As I mentioned yesterday, I did some knitting in the morning, before the doc appt. I didn't do much more knitting during the day/evening, as I was busy on the computer, did some household stuff, Anne and I made a trip out of the house, per her doctor's orders (!!), etc! I even watched a good bit of the Olympics in Torino.

I think the foot length (from ridge at heel towards the toe) was about 4 inches at this point. Anne was curious last night and made a guess of 4 inches, then measured it and was spot on. Isn't she good?

I have knit another inch onto it today already. Alex Anderson's show today was something I wasn't interested in, so I put the TV back on the Today show, and my fingers were itching to knit, so I did! Haha. Then it was computer time, and talking to Brian on IM, so I haven't had time to do any more knitting. That will come this afternoon when I take Anne to pt---I almost forgot I would take my knitting!

Take care, happy knitting, and I will be back tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Joanna said...

I love the color of those socks .... what yarn is it? You are making good progress. I got the heels turned and one is part way though the gusset decreases - slow work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home