Monday, August 14, 2006

No, I Haven't Fallen Off the Face of the Earth!

It just seems like it! Too much going on, and not enough crafty stuff happening. It will get better, right? It has to, right? Any time now though!

I really liked Jo's suggestion, and I will be adding photos of Meggie and Mickey to the sidebar. I just have to find photos that I really like first, that show them off properly--haha!

I did get some work done on one of the little socks. I got the stitches picked up and the gusset well under way. It is going along nicely, but I spent some time on it and then put it aside again. Oh well. It will get done, there is no rush.

I did pretty well finish reading the Ashford Book of Spinning, and really learned a lot from it. It is one of those books, that I know I will refer back to a lot.

Well, that will be enough for now, and I hope to have some good FO's and such to write about next time!

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Joanna said...

it takes time to read .... and now you have all those tips in your head, so when you do sit down and work on the wheel again it should all come together!

I've picked up a sock too ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home