Sunday, July 16, 2006

Title Change

Yes, as you will have noticed, I have changed the title of this blog. I always have a hard time coming up with titles. I guess that doesn't bode well for me if I were to become an author--except that I hear that publishers often change the title the author has chosen. Anyway...... I have wanted to change this for a while, and hadn't thought of anything I liked. I thought of this the other day, thought it sounded okay, and Anne agreed it was not bad! Hurrah!

The content will remain the same. The blog will still deal with knitting, quilting, spinning, etc. It only seemed fair to mention Meggie and Mickey, since they are always so interested in these pursuits, having a great interest in anything having to do with fiber of any sort!

Just as an interesting tidbit of information, I have often considered changing the name of the other blog, currently listed as Sally's Stuff. Anne came up with a great title months ago---A Tale of Two Kitties. Two days later we saw a preview for the Garfield movie---A Tale of Two Kitties. Drats! She really did think of it before we ever saw/heard anything about the movie.

Nothing fibery done lately, except that I did open the bag with the quilting in it, and found that as I suspected, the last bit of quilting for Michelle hasn't been pinned into its quilt sandwich yet. It is in sandwich form and is sticking together quite nicely. I have to find a large enough empty space to do my pins, and then I can start quilting it. I want to wait till all the quilting is done before I start putting binding on any of them--might as well do all the sewing at one time, or at least have all ready to go at one time.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Joanna said...

Love the new name, you'll have to to a montage of kitty faces for the side bar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home