Friday, March 17, 2006

Okay, I Bit







What kind of knitting needles are you?




You are "turbo" charged.Fast moving and classy, you get things done with power and grace. Your expensive tastes can be deceiving, since what you really value is quality and efficiency. As you're careening around those corners in life, finishing a dozen knitted objects each month, stop and smell the roses. Don't miss the beauty of process!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code




Well, I am not sure how that came out, especially about all the knitting projects each month. Cute quiz though. Anne had it on her blog and I tried it out.

I had to run to the post office today, after getting a box ready, birthday cards ready to mail, etc. I haven't spun yet, but I may still get to it? I do have the rovings and both spindles in here with me, but it is also getting late. I may just address the leader issue, and save any other attempts for later today or maybe over the weekend---I guess I will wait and see what happens. I really am not procrastinating or avoiding, some things really did have to be done. Meanwhile, my brain continues to analyse the spinning process, and that can't hurt, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home