Monday, February 27, 2006

Two Little Socks

No photos, so picture two little socks, like the one shown the other day. Except....one has a knit 1, purl 1 rib top, and the other has a knit 2, purl 2 big top!!! They aren't a pair, but will ensure that I knit two more little socks!

The deal was, they were started from different patterns, and I forgot, briefly, when I thought they would end up being a pair. Not a problem, and in any case, they are both completed, so I am happy. I managed to knit 4 socks during the knitting olympics, which is way better than the one that I hoped and planned for. Hurrah!

Little Sock One and Little Sock Two are identical except for the ribbing, so I know I will be able to recreate each one again, so that they will both be paired. They are so cute! They are way too little for the sock model to model for photos. I am too tired to photograph them, and I want to be off the computer in about 2 seconds--boy am I ever tired, after a day at court. So, maybe check tomorrow for some pix, and hurrah for the knitting olympics, and Steph, who despite insurmountable odds, did manage to complete her totally awesome sweater!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home