Tuesday, January 01, 2008

WIP's

I guess I am getting the new year off to a good start. I ended up the old year by actually finishing both Christmas stockings and getting them in the mail in time for Christine and Michelle to actually use them! I did take photos, they are still on the camera instead of on the computer. That will be remedied soon and I will post pix.

I started a mindless knitting project last year. It is a baby blanket, in pink acrylic, to work on at knitting group. I am doing it in basketweave, and that takes more than enough attention as it is--lol.

I just wound up into a ball a skein of alpaca cloud from Knit Picks. It is going to be a lace scarf when it grows up. It should be really pretty?

I will take pix of everything that hasn't already been photographed and will get them up soon!

Do you think the earth will stop spinning if I start knitting the scarf? (haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home