Sunday, December 16, 2007

Knitting Done

Yep, the knitting part of the stockings is complete! I had a great and productive day today---I finished the foot of the stocking, including the toe. I then took a break from that and wove the ends in on Christine's stocking. Later, I got back to Mitch's, and got the heels finished before 10 p.m. As much as I would have liked to have finished up more of it, it will have to wait till tomorrow.

I think I will go ahead and get Christine's blocked first, then weave ends on Mitch's. Then hers can be blocked and as soon as Christine's is dry, I can get it stitched up. I figure it is best to get them on a staggered schedule so I can make progress on one while the other sits. I hope to get them in the mail on Tuesday, will see how it goes!

I was busy today, made fudge and karamel korn. Plus the knitting. It was a good day!

2 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Joanna said...

So how is progress? I bet you have both finished up by now!!

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Sally said...

I blocked them on Monday and sewed them up on Tuesday morning, got them in the box and mailed them on Tuesday too! They are on their way to TX---I imagine they are hanging around Dallas, waiting to make the trip to Abilene!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home