Saturday, November 24, 2007

Yikes!

How did I go a whole year and some days/weeks between posts?

It isn't that I haven't done any knitting at all during that time. I guess things just got to busy, and there were too many other things to do, rather than blogging, taking photos, etc.

But, I am back and I hope to keep up with it all this time!

No pix this time, but.... The knitting is completed on Christine's Christmas stocking. It just has to be blocked and sewn up. Mitchie's stocking is coming along. I got a start on it last year--knitting was completed through the name and year section and a little bit more---while I was trying to find an appropriate pink for Santa's face on Christine's stocking.

Galway has discontinued the green we have been using for the stockings, so Jo kindly checked her local store and found some for both of us. I have ordered the other colors needed for more/future stockings (including one for the soon to be son-in-law), and I have ordered the angora too.

I had forgotten, till I got to the Santa's hat section on Michelle's stocking, just how lovely the angora is to knit with. I might have to think about something else to knit in angora some time....

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Joanna said...

The picture I did see of your stocking in progress looked great!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Sally said...

Thanks Jo!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home